Dakar Eubanks
Free Choice Blog
·
I chose to read the book “The
Fault in Our Stars” for this free choice blog. I was recommended
to read this book by my older sister in college. She is a big reader said this
book was In the book Hazel Grace Lancaster, a 16-year-old teenager with
thyroid cancer is forced by her mother to attend a
weekly support group because she believed she was showing signs of depression.
When she ended the support group she bumped into an attractive 18 year old boy
named Augustus flirted with Hazel Lancaster and invited her to a date. The two
kicked it off and begun to sincerely love one another. Although it was clear
that they were the prefect pair Hazel tried to avoid showing her affection for
him because she feared dying and having him live in the pain of missing her.
This was an amazing read and moved me. I am usually not the kind of person the
read a romantic book however I enjoyed it and I have to greatly thank my sister
for the recommendation.
I believe I would use a thought bubble to create notes to help me remember the most important points from the reading. I think this is the only way I can gather all of the important information.
I believe I would use a thought bubble to create notes to help me remember the most important points from the reading. I think this is the only way I can gather all of the important information.
· What was your personal reaction to this reading selection?
I
personal did not know I would really enjoy reading this chapter in the book. I plan
to finish reading the book. I liked how the author had an amazing sense of
humor. The characters are funny with witty punch lines. You can’t truly guess
what they will say next.
· If you were to create notes to help you remember the most important points from your reading, what style of notes (lists, outlines, thought bubbles or webs, etc.) would you use and why?
No comments:
Post a Comment